Our Global Footprints
Our manufacturing and milk-processing unit with a total area of 50,000 sq mt is situated at the heart of North India, Kosi Kalan in Uttar Pradesh. Our technological expertise and industrial flexibility is able to offer a large range of functional and nutritional ingredients. It is a unit of Calpro Specialities, which has over 30 years experience of food and dairy ingredients. Calpro’s core strength in anticipating consumer trends and understanding customer requirements synergies perfectly with our dairy plant’s capabilities of manufacturing high-quality dairy ingredients efficiently. Our high-quality products undergo more than 200 rigorous trials to ensure consistency and quality. This allows us to offer our customers a comprehensive product portfolio, a high-quality product line, uninterrupted supplies, and competitive prices. We are currently exporting Casein & Caseinates to Europe – Poland, Netherlands & Germany and other South East Asian Countries.
Our Key Highlights
- Fully equipped Chemical and Microbiological Lab
- Milk capacity of 6 lakh liters per day and Whey capacity of 3 lakh liters per day
- Approved Global suppliers like Nestle, Unilever, Mondelez etc.
- VLCC Program (Village level collection center) – Milk collection from 6000+ Farmers, 150+ Villages, 25000L+ Milk collection on daily basis. Asian Countries.
Our Comprehensive Export
We have been exporting our world-class dairy ingredient range to leading customers across Europe and South East Asia. Every single product undergoes more than 200 rigorous trials to ensure consistency and quality. Our Export Range comprises of: –
- Calcium & Sodium Caseinates
- Acid Casein
- Milk Powder
Food Safety and Standards
Authority of India (FSSAI)
(Zakim & UAE)
Food Safety System Certification
FSSC 22000 : 2018